Monday, April 4, 2011

Areca catechu and new dragon fruit varieties

So I went to the Lyons Arboretum Spring Plant sale this past weekend.  The Lyons Arboretum is one of my favorite places on this island, and I support them any chance I get.  It was also a great opportunity to pick up some new plants for propogation and to add to my personal collection as well as inventory.



So what did I get?  Well as the title mentions I got a Betelnut palm, Areca catechu, some new dragon fruit types, a new tilandsia variety and a few other oddities.  I got there rather late because I was boxing up orders, and I think the best stuff was probably gone already, but I was pretty happy with my purchases.

Also had a chance to connect with a local coffee grower and picked up some Kona Typica coffee trees.  I am currently offfering these dark green beauties on my website for only $19.99.

PR6GYRVBVWY5

No comments:

Post a Comment